france loisire 4livres pour 1e + 2cadeaux

Hello girls ! Sorry for the english :oops: I have problem validating my order. When I enter my info and I press the JOIN THE CLUB button , the site returns to home page :cry: It's my first order, I still don't have club number and it is imposiblle for now. Please help !!! We need books to study, me and my little girl rockinbanana

Désolé pour le français :) google-je vois que je dois commander le livre tous les 3 mois. J'ai commande au prix élevé ou je peux commander avec le code promo? Dois-je acheter 8 livres sans remise?
Nous vous remercions à Advanc

@ mishkamalka

tu peux t' inscrire avec ce lien et code privilège 85721

Rejoignez le Club France Loisirs

tu choisis 4 livres pour 1 € (pas d' obligation de prendre le 5 ème payant tout de suite)
ensuite tu es engagée et il faudra faire une commande par trimestre, au bout de 8 livres achetés il est possible de quitter France loisirs

pour acheter les 8 livres nous avons souvent des codes promos pour ne pas les acheter plein tarif

Greg va passer pour la traduction :icon_lol:

Translating Fred's message:
Use the following link and promo code 85721 to subscribe

Rejoignez le Club France Loisirs

Select 4 books for 1 € (you don’t have to buy the 5th one which has to be paid off right away)
Then as a subscriber you will have to make a purchase every 3-months, you can cancel once you’ve purchased 8 books from France Loisirs.

We regularly have promo codes so that we do not have to pay full price for the 8 books.

Greg will drop by later to translate :icon_lol: